Welcome to Wikireadia
Welcome to Wikireadia
Wikireadia is a good practice guide for teachers, librarians, literacy coordinators, adult literacy tutors, local authority workers and every professional involved in supporting literacy development.
Learn from the experience of others, publish your own findings securely and share your experience of developing reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Register or Log in and start a wiki entry.
- There are 1,454 pages on the site, yours could be one of them.
- If you need any help, please contact the Wikireadia Manager.
Wikireadia is provided by the
National Literacy Trust
Wikireadia has changed.
We have introduced a range of new features to enhance Wikireadia's ability to share knowledge and transform lives.
Users can now create and edit articles more easily, lock the pages they have created, add blog pages about their literacy work and find that all their work is easier to discover and share.
Librarians and school librarians, you can now promote your work and your school - Login to create your page.
Most popular pages
- Tips for professionals working with looked after children and carers
- The Children, Young People and Families Executive Leadership Team (ELT) take a lead in the National Year of Reading in Oldham
- Young People’s Charter and Right to Read poetry booklet
- Summary of TGI research around white working class boys
- Working with Pakistani and Bangladeshi Women in Leicester
- Working with children centres in North Lambeth
- Family Learning Programme - linking Libraries and Children's Centres in Gloucestershire
- Sure Start Newington with Gypsyville - Story and Craft in libraries
- North Lincolnshire Libraries & the Education Diversity Service
- Strictly Come Reading - salsa workshop in Frankley Library
Recently added pages
- Book ahead in Blackburn
- Early Years Training with Book Ahead
- Supporting adults in Blackburn with Darwen
- Events for older people in Blackburn
- National Literacy Trust research
- Visual guide to adding an article
- Words for Work
- National Literacy Trust projects
- National Literacy Trust networks
- Local Partnership Zone